My photo
She's just like everyone else you've meet. A worshiper of a great band called Coldplay. Have fun is suck her favourite things to do, not often. She's biggest obsession is to travel the world with someone she loved. Part time lover and full time friends. And by the way, don't hurt her feeling she's bad at forgive

2012


I know i’m probably really late in saying this, but i wanted to nonetheless.

Happy New Year everyone! I hope this year will be much better than last year. I wish the best for my family, my life, and my school. And that this year brings nothing but amazing memories and new rewarding experiences. I wish you all the best there is out there for you. I’ve been blessed with really amazing friends. Thank you so much for everything guys, i can only say that i wish we all lived closer to each other because having people like you guys in my every day “real life” would be about the best thing that could happen to me. Well this year, i want to focus more in my life so i might delete all the “distractions” in my life!

***

ps: thank you for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment