My photo
She's just like everyone else you've meet. A worshiper of a great band called Coldplay. Have fun is suck her favourite things to do, not often. She's biggest obsession is to travel the world with someone she loved. Part time lover and full time friends. And by the way, don't hurt her feeling she's bad at forgive

Hello Beautiful Sky

How could God paint the sky as beautiful as that? I can't say much, it's just so amazing. The blue sky is always interesting to see any longer. I said: I fell in love with the sky this afternoon. Also fell in love with how the clouds could spill its water right to the earth. I always fall in love with the same sky.

I'll Stand By You

Oh, Why you look so sad? Tears are in your eyes
Come on and come to me now
Don’t be ashamed to cry, Let me see you through
Cause I’ve seen the dark side too
When the night falls on you, You don’t know what to do
Nothing you confess
could make me love you less

I’ll stand by you [2x]
Won’t let nobody hurt you
I’ll stand by you

So,
If your mad, get mad. Don’t hold it all inside
Come on and talk to me now
But hey, what you’ve got to hide. I get angry too
But I’m a lot like you
When you’re standing at the crossroads
Don’t know which path to choose
Let me come along cause even if your wrong

Good afternoon and goodbye love!

No comments:

Post a Comment