My photo
She's just like everyone else you've meet. A worshiper of a great band called Coldplay. Have fun is suck her favourite things to do, not often. She's biggest obsession is to travel the world with someone she loved. Part time lover and full time friends. And by the way, don't hurt her feeling she's bad at forgive

Daily book To write about

Hello!




And everyone has thought. They know where it will write, also me. I got that 'the book'. It is my second daily book to write about. Don't you think it is too good to be written? Yeah. Dear 'the book' sorry about my handwriting, actually you are cute and overload. Em, you know in every page you write has a lot of memories to remember. In every page you write are your life to be written and i'm going to let my head leads me.

"Life is not about waiting for the strom to pass. But it's about learning to dance in the rain"
PS: You are what you thought -Me

No comments:

Post a Comment