My photo
She's just like everyone else you've meet. A worshiper of a great band called Coldplay. Have fun is suck her favourite things to do, not often. She's biggest obsession is to travel the world with someone she loved. Part time lover and full time friends. And by the way, don't hurt her feeling she's bad at forgive

Favorite Song of All Time

There are no words
To paint a picture of you, girl
Your eyes, those curves
It's like you're from some other world
You walk my way

Oh God, it's so frustrating
So while I disappear when you come near
It makes me feel so small while I blow my lines
Most every time, like I got no chance at all

If I could be a superman
I'd fly you to the stars and back again
Cause every time you touch my hand
And feel my powers running through your veins

But I can only write this song
And tell you that I'm not that strong
'Cause I'm no superman
I hope you like me as I am

It ain't no lie I have to tell you how I feel
Each time I try
It gets a little more unreal
You walk my way

Oh God, it's so frustrating so while I disappear
When you come near, it makes me feel so small
If I could reach your mind
Girl, would I find any trace of me at all

No comments:

Post a Comment