My photo
She's just like everyone else you've meet. A worshiper of a great band called Coldplay. Have fun is suck her favourite things to do, not often. She's biggest obsession is to travel the world with someone she loved. Part time lover and full time friends. And by the way, don't hurt her feeling she's bad at forgive

To Write Love on His Arm


His smile are my drugs. His voice are my lullaby. His eyes are my favorite place. And his name is John O'callaghan from a great band The Maine. My eyes don't absolutely believe in what i've seen, but he is truly Angel. !@#$%^&* can't description by word. Oh ya, i liked when he sang my favorite song of The Maine: Right Girl. "I did the wrong thing to the right girl, It was your world baby and I just lived in it..." I don't know, i'm just so confident about this song. Such as life experience that really makes him aware of a case. 

"She came back, thought she had it all planned out
Went to marry some guy she had talked about
A tear in her dress and a tear in her eye
Just like that her whole life flashed by
She won't remember what you said last night
That if you ever needed someone to pick up the pieces in your life"
The Maine - Right Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment