My photo
She's just like everyone else you've meet. A worshiper of a great band called Coldplay. Have fun is suck her favourite things to do, not often. She's biggest obsession is to travel the world with someone she loved. Part time lover and full time friends. And by the way, don't hurt her feeling she's bad at forgive

Despite

"Despite the cheating, lies and the way things didn't work out, I still love you for who you are, and whether you willingly admit it, I know there is a place in your heart for me. You lock it away and sometimes disregard it, its not enough to reject other women by, but it's enough to remember me by."
 No. I will not think of her today. I will not. I found someone that is nothing like you. I’ve been trying to forget you, but I still remember you every day, every sad song, every romantic movie, I remember about you every day. And I hate you. I hate you because you never came back for me, you never gave me a last smile. You never fought for me. I always knew it was bound to end, but I'm glad we meet.


Now Playing: Ke$ha - Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment