My photo
She's just like everyone else you've meet. A worshiper of a great band called Coldplay. Have fun is suck her favourite things to do, not often. She's biggest obsession is to travel the world with someone she loved. Part time lover and full time friends. And by the way, don't hurt her feeling she's bad at forgive

The biggest fear


Me: "Nooo, i'm not going to cut my hair mom"
Mom: "But you should, let me cut in the bathroom dear"

When i was two years old my biggest fear is Haircut day. I'm about to cry when my mom try to cut my hair. And i don't why, maybe the scissors that i scared about. It's like take a part of your self and sometimes missing about it. Yes, i am a coward that day and still i'm. My mom always cut my hair shorter than ever, she says i look so lovely in that short hair. Lol. But for now, i just miss that moment full of laugh, tears, smile, and.....hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment